1. When do the school doors open in the morning? When do they close?
2. When do classes start and end? What kind of cycle are we on?
3. What is the dress code?
4. Do we always have a formal dress code during the school year?
5. Can I have facial hair? Can I have earrings? Can I have visible tattoos?
6. How do I get to and from the Summit train station?
7. Is there a student discount ticket for the train? How do I get one?
8. Am I allowed to have snacks in class?
9. Can I walk around with my backpack full of books from class to class?
10. Who do I go to if I have a problem with: a class/schedule, another student, a teacher, ...etc.?
11. Am I allowed to call home if I forgot something? Which phone can I use for everyday use?
12. Can I have a cell phone?
13. Where do I go if I lose something?
14. Am I allowed to listen to music with headphones or ear-buds in school?
15. Are we allowed off campus during the day?
16. May I download software, music, and or videos onto my laptop that I use in school?
17. What sports do we have at Oratory Prep?
18. What extracurricular activities and/or clubs do we have after school hours?
19. What is a "swipe card"?
20. Where can I find summer assignments?
21. Is there a supply list?
22. How do I find out about upcoming events?